New Yahoo Site

I am not able to see my messages or anything on Yahoo now. I don't know what happened. At one while yesterday I was able to see everything but after lunch the onely thing that will come up is just certain words. I am able to log on but just cannot see any messages. Is this a problem with the site or just my computer? I upgraded to the new yahoo that you all made available then it just went away. I need to get this back up.

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (Shelia @ Jun 3 2011, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I am not able to see my messages or anything on Yahoo now. I don't know what happened. At one while yesterday I was able to see everything but after lunch the onely thing that will come up is just certain words. I am able to log on but just cannot see any messages. Is this a problem with the site or just my computer? I upgraded to the new yahoo that you all made available then it just went away. I need to get this back up.

I cannot see my emails either! It is ticking me off because I run everything from my email and now I do not know wha tthe heck is going on! I tried a while back to download the suggested upgrade but it totally funkified my computer so I deleted it and remitted back to the old yahoo. I think this is what is messing up the screen. Somehow we have to find the new upgraded version and download it but I don't want the rest of my computer to be messed up!
  • This whole new program "pulse" is ridiculous!! Can't even add my birthdate!!! Suggestion? Get another developer to fix this!!!

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN