Billing frustration

My visa card was stolen several months ago. I need to change my billing method to the replacement card. Your system will not allow me to do this. It keeps coming up with error 999 "please try later."I have tried repeatedly to change my billing details via the prompts from your billing and reminder emails. More than a week ago when I did this, but because I have a BT Home Hub your prompts diverted me via my bt password and registered my revised account details to my bt customer identity Thornton135@btinternet.com. My card company have confirmed to me that you have activated this account but I do not have an email facility registered to this account.
Since then I have repeatedly tried to alter my billing via the prompts presently it keeps coming up with error 999 "please try later." Following prompts to talk to someone about this problem takes me to a page that allows me to record the problem, identify a sequence of letters and numbers and then send. This site also comes up with an apology for not sending (2).
I have telephoned your london offices. They have provided me with this email address. Please can you charge my domain billing to the btinternet identity above and confirm this to me via this aol email address, or telephone me to advise how I can rectify this problem. My telephone number is UK 01422881040.

0 Replies
  • I'm not sure why one of our other offices would have sent you here but we can adjust account information on these forums to remedy your account detail issue. This is done for security reasons so that account information is not accessible company-wide, but the customer service department should be able to correct this issue as they do have access to those account details. See this thread for some contact links: http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1716 or you can the main help link: http://help.yahoo.com

We apologize for the frustrations I'm sure you are experiencing.

- Jon

QUOTE (john t @ Jul 31 2009, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    My visa card was stolen several months ago. I need to change my billing method to the replacement card. Your system will not allow me to do this. It keeps coming up with error 999 "please try later."I have tried repeatedly to change my billing details via the prompts from your billing and reminder emails. More than a week ago when I did this, but because I have a BT Home Hub your prompts diverted me via my bt password and registered my revised account details to my bt customer identity Thornton135@btinternet.com. My card company have confirmed to me that you have activated this account but I do not have an email facility registered to this account.
    Since then I have repeatedly tried to alter my billing via the prompts presently it keeps coming up with error 999 "please try later." Following prompts to talk to someone about this problem takes me to a page that allows me to record the problem, identify a sequence of letters and numbers and then send. This site also comes up with an apology for not sending (2).
    I have telephoned your london offices. They have provided me with this email address. Please can you charge my domain billing to the btinternet identity above and confirm this to me via this aol email address, or telephone me to advise how I can rectify this problem. My telephone number is UK 01422881040.

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN