item.media.description disappears

Pipe ID 5bd70f260c449d57bc54ca63215b77dd

Hi folks - why does the item. node(?) disappear after the first loop module? I've simplified the pipe to show just where this happens.

The first loop module uses string builder and assigns the item. to item.description. It is wired to another loop module and when I use the debugger on that second loop module I can see that item. has gone.

If I change the first loop so it emits instead, item. is still available in the second loop module.

Huh?

by
2 Replies
  • Pipe ID 5bd70f260c449d57bc54ca63215b77dd

Hi folks - why does the item. me d i a : d e s c r i p t i o n node(?) disappear after the first loop module? I've simplified the pipe to show just where this happens.

The first loop module uses string builder and assigns the item. me d i a : d e s c r i p t i o n to item.description. Its output is wired to another loop module and when I use the debugger on that second loop module I can see that item. me d i a : d e s c r i p t i o n has gone.

If I change the first loop so it emits instead, item. me d i a : d e s c r i p t i o n is still available in the second loop module.

Huh? What is going on?

Thanks for any help :)

• ...and now it's disappearing before the first loop. The fetch feed module in the debugger shows its output includes item. m e d i a : d e s c r i p t i o n but the first loop doesn't have it!

What is going on?

Recent Posts

in Pipes