WordPress plugin needed

=> http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-pipes/

I've recently found the wppipes.com WordPress plugin, roughly modeled on Yahoo Pipes; however, it does not do what I would like.

I can no longer find the Yahoo Pipes old forum post detailing how to retrieve an absolute list of all one's pipes.

I would like a WordPress plugin that not only retrieves an absolute list of all my pipes (like 2,000+), but also tells me which ones are working and which are not (red light, green light), in other words those with zero returns - as well as periodically updates itself to include all new pipes and changes.

I would like to be able to sort this list every which way, by pipe name, by last update, by working or not, etc. I would also like to be able to work with all my pipes within WordPress itself.

I'm open to discussing development costs for such a project.

1 Reply
  • Marcus, I was the one who detailed the method. It involved being logged in to Pipes in Firefox with Firebug active, and then creating a new pipe. The Firebug output for the new pipe would capture an ajax_module.list request. Within that request would be the list of all the user's pipes.

Recent Posts

in Pipes