Fix LOGIN for GSN

Fix the YAHOO login so we all can play our favorite games in GSN

by
19 Replies
  • For several days cannot log in gsn thru my yahoo

• Yes please fix yahoo so we can log in to our gsn games, please!!???

• Will someone actually answer how to fix this problem with the yahoo log in for gsn games?? Please? ?!? Now i am losing my daily coins and i will no longer have three reels thst spin daily because of a programming glitch at no fault of my own! !!! This is not right!! The other night i could not log in either snd i lost my three reel spin that night and have not been able to log in since. I need help by getting this problem fixed please . Thank you Nathosha Pryor

• I can't play it keep given my error

• This sucks, I guess I'm not the only one, someone has screwed up, let's get it fixed or let people know what the heck is going on,for me it s been close to a week

• You all are not alone! The garbage from YDN is gibberish and nowhere does it give you a fix!! Won't someone HELP!!??

• I am having the same problems. What's going on with this site?. Where is the fun when we are blocked?.

• I need help, what's the problems????

• I thought it was just me. We are all experiencing the same thing. I think yahoo just wants us to play their games where the good ones cost us money. I want my gsn back.

• Will someone please tell me how to log into my GSN account using Yahoo.

• Does anyone have a solution for the login problem?

• Los sing all my points

• This stinks please fix

• Has anyone from yahoo actually read any of the complaints? Would like to know what if anything is being done. Please fix it !!!

• This needs to be fixed. Cant play and had alot of tokens. What is the problem!

• Every time I try to login thru yahoo it may work one time then nothing. What's up.

• YAHOO !!!!!!!! GET LOG IN FOR GSN FIXED. EVERYONE CAN LEAVE YAHOO IS THAT WHAT YOU'LL WANT. GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND DO SOMETHING. THERE HAS GOT TO BE SOMEONE IN YOUR COMPANY THAT HAS ENOUGH SENSE TO DO SOMETHING. I THINK YOU'LL JUST DON'T CARE, WANT MORE USERS OR NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ANGRY WITH YOU'LL RIGHT NOW.

• People,its NOT a Yahoo issue, it's a gsn.com issue. I have sent email upon email to gsnangle and shes been forwarding them to the controll people. Its been sense March 2014 that I was last able to log in. Ive tried using internet explorer and google chrome...nothing works

Recent Posts

in OpenID General Discussion