Yahoo oauth error..

I am using http://blog.floehopper.org/articles/2010/0...g-the-oauth-gem and had it work successfully once...

For the last 4 days Ihave been getting this error:

Yahoo! is experiencing some difficulties in processing your request. This is most probably a temporary technical issue, so please try again shortly. [95021]

Is anyone else having this issue?

by
5 Replies
  • QUOTE (Greg @ Jan 18 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I am using http://blog.floehopper.org/articles/2010/0...g-the-oauth-gem and had it work successfully once...

For the last 4 days Ihave been getting this error:

Yahoo! is experiencing some difficulties in processing your request. This is most probably a temporary technical issue, so please try again shortly. [95021]

Is anyone else having this issue?

Where in the oauth flow are you getting this error?
  • How frequently are you making calls to the API? If you don't put in a delay in between calls, maybe you're being throttled.

From the Delicious API docs :-

Please wait AT LEAST ONE SECOND between queries, or you are likely to get automatically throttled. If you are releasing a library to access the API, you MUST do this. Please watch for 500 or 999 errors and back-off appropriately. It means that you have been throttled.

Cheers, James.
  • still today as of&nbsp; 6 march 2012 i am getting this error while trying to log in to stackoverflow.com.<br>This bug occurs in ubuntu-8.04 hardy(i am constrained to use the older version of ubuntu for my project)
  • seems this is a problem in firefox. chromium has no problem.<br>
  • I've been getting this error: "Yahoo! is experiencing some difficulties in processing your request. This is most probably a temporary technical issue, so please try again shortly. [95021]" when attempting to link my contacts to Twitter or any other site. Is anyone else having this issue?

Recent Posts

in OAuth General Discussion YDN SDKs