WP7 - Mobile OAuth Login Page

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a mobile formatted yahoo login page?  I'm making a WP7 app and when I forward the user to the request_auth page (https://api.login.yahoo.com/oauth/v2/request_auth?oauth_token=....) and request them to log in, I get the full desktop formatted login page, which is not the most mobile friendly.  Should I perhaps be doing this process differently?

Thanks,
Brandon

by
2 Replies
  • I tried using an HttpRequest to get the HTML first, then injecting the script into that code, then displaying the new HTML within the browser but it looked identical to before.  Could you show me a screenshot of how the JS renders it differently for you?
  • I ended up changing my process to forward to mlogin.yahoo.com first, then when it navigates from there to the homepage, I redirect the browser to the request_auth page.  This results in only needing to zoom in one page, rather than two, and it is much simpler for the user to zoom on the authorize page than the login page anyhow.

All this could be avoided if there was a viewport meta tag in the request_auth page, or if WP7 allowed for easy JS injection, I was able to inject the viewport into the first page, but not sequential pages as I needed to login first and can't likely pull the credentials out of the browser.  No big deal, this works.

QUOTE(xsicxtransitx @ 8 Aug 2011 7:28 AM)
    I tried using an HttpRequest to get the HTML first, then injecting the script into that code, then displaying the new HTML within the browser but it looked identical to before.  Could you show me a screenshot of how the JS renders it differently for you?

Recent Posts

in OAuth General Discussion YDN SDKs