conference in messender im sdk api

can somebody please told me
are there a way to use yahoo api for conference in messenger?

and how i can use conference in messenger api?
i see in pidgin we can use conference too.. arethere need a special api or we can just use public API?

5 Replies
  • Hi,

Unfortunately, it seems to be no way of using a conference functionnality through the Yahoo API so far.
    I keep trying to reach a Yahoo! admin so we could know what they plan for the future of the API.

You are right, there are other API (not official ones) with more supported features (like Miranda for instance)

QUOTE(Muhammad Taufik Rizky @ 20 Nov 2011 10:29 PM)
    can somebody please told me

i see in pidgin we can use conference too.. arethere need a special api or we can just use public API?
  • Hi Mohammad/Thomas,<br><br>We have developed the first version of a real-time conferencing REST api platform. It is not public yet but I am hoping it will be public soon. <br>Currently it allows you conference within the app and via sms.<br><br>http://www.engadget.com/2011/12/06/yahoo-hub-offers-free-messaging-to-anyone-locks-horns-with-rim/<br><br>There is ETA yet when the public apis will be released. But when we do we will update the forum.<br><br>amit<br><br> QUOTE (Thomas Dupuis @ 23 Nov 2011 1:50 AM) Hi,<br><br>Unfortunately, it seems to be no way of using a conference functionnality through the Yahoo API so far.<br>I keep trying to reach a Yahoo! admin so we could know what they plan for the future of the API.<br><br>You are right, there are other API (not official ones) with more supported features (like Miranda for instance)<br><br> QUOTE (Muhammad Taufik Rizky @ 20 Nov 2011 10:29 PM) can somebody please told me <br>are there a way to use yahoo api for conference in messenger?<br><br>and how i can use conference in messenger api?<br>i see in pidgin we can use conference too.. arethere need a special api or we can just use public API?<br>
  • typo...There is not ETA yet when public conferencing apis will be released.

amit

QUOTE (Thomas Dupuis @ 23 Nov 2011 1:50 AM) Hi,

Unfortunately, it seems to be no way of using a conference functionnality through the Yahoo API so far.
    I keep trying to reach a Yahoo! admin so we could know what they plan for the future of the API.

You are right, there are other API (not official ones) with more supported features (like Miranda for instance)

QUOTE (Muhammad Taufik Rizky @ 20 Nov 2011 10:29 PM) can somebody please told me

• Up!
    Any news?

QUOTE(Amit @ 9 Jan 2012 11:36 AM)
    typo...There is not ETA yet when public conferencing apis will be released.

amit

QUOTE (Thomas Dupuis @ 23 Nov 2011 1:50 AM) Hi,

QUOTE (Muhammad Taufik Rizky @ 20 Nov 2011 10:29 PM) can somebody please told me

• up up up... i dont get the API or the function in standar yahoo class/function .. could somebody tell me how to use the confrence yahoo API ?

Recent Posts

in Messenger IM SDK