Evolutions of this SDK in the future - 2nd try

Hello once again,

I've tried different ways to reach a Yahoo admin but it seems to be simply impossible.
Anyway, I try one more time:

I developed a wcf service which handles perfectly the Yahoo to Yahoo communication. Now my customers want to be able to talk to their msn contacts for instance, or reuters.
In the API help, you mention a parameter to specify the Protocol, and it seems to indicate this API WILL handle other protocols in the future...

So my 2 questions are:

When other protocols are going to be introduced in this API?
When will Yahoo conference be introduced in this API?

If an admin sees this, please answer even without full information.
Thank you in advance.

Thomas 

2 Replies
  • Up!

QUOTE(Thomas Dupuis @ 7 Nov 2011 7:42 AM)
    Hello once again,

I've tried different ways to reach a Yahoo admin but it seems to be simply impossible.
    Anyway, I try one more time:

I developed a wcf service which handles perfectly the Yahoo to Yahoo communication. Now my customers want to be able to talk to their msn contacts for instance, or reuters.
    In the API help, you mention a parameter to specify the Protocol, and it seems to indicate this API WILL handle other protocols in the future...

So my 2 questions are:

When other protocols are going to be introduced in this API?
    When will Yahoo conference be introduced in this API?

If an admin sees this, please answer even without full information.
    Thank you in advance.

Thomas 
  • I have implement Yahoo client application using Openymsg which is Java lib api. This API seems has conference feature. However this API connects to scs.msg.yahoo.com 5050 which is not follow this Yahoo IM SDK ( developer.yahoo.com 80 ). &nbsp;I don&#39;t know what different between two Yahoo servers. <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;

Recent Posts

in Messenger IM SDK