Evolutions of this SDK in the future.

Hi,

I've implemented a client using this Yahoo IM SDK and it works quite well.

Since it doesn't support MSN & cie yet, I have a real problem: my client has less functionnalities than the random multi protocol client (like miranda for instance)

Is there a plan to add those protocols in the Y! SDK (it is written in the documentation that it will arrive, without any details about when) ? 
Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Thomas

by
4 Replies
  • Is there any way I could reach an admin? 
    I can't find any other place than this very forum to ask questions about the future of this SDK (which matters a lot for me and my company)
    Problem is : we are just between users over here :s

Please, if someone knows how to reach an admin or someone from Yahoo! working around this SDK, give me an email address or an url.
    Thank you,

Thomas

QUOTE(anonymous @ 9 Sep 2011 2:42 AM)
    Hi,

Since it doesn't support MSN & cie yet, I have a real problem: my client has less functionnalities than the random multi protocol client (like miranda for instance)

Is there a plan to add those protocols in the Y! SDK (it is written in the documentation that it will arrive, without any details about when) ? 

Thomas

• QUOTE(Thomas Dupuis @ 14 Sep 2011 12:50 AM)
    Is there any way I could reach an admin? 
    I can't find any other place than this very forum to ask questions about the future of this SDK (which matters a lot for me and my company)

Please, if someone knows how to reach an admin or someone from Yahoo! working around this SDK, give me an email address or an url.
    Thank you,

Thomas

Hi,

Thomas

Up!
  • Is anyone of yahoo attending to this forum?

QUOTE(Thomas Dupuis @ 5 Oct 2011 12:48 AM)

QUOTE(Thomas Dupuis @ 14 Sep 2011 12:50 AM)

Thank you,

Thomas

Hi,

Thomas

Up!

• QUOTE(Gpruebas Prueberino @ 10 Oct 2011 2:07 AM)
    Is anyone of yahoo attending to this forum?

QUOTE(Thomas Dupuis @ 5 Oct 2011 12:48 AM)

QUOTE(Thomas Dupuis @ 14 Sep 2011 12:50 AM)

Thank you,

Thomas

Hi,

Thomas

Up!

I'm afraid the answer is no.
    I've tried to reach someone from Yahoo through the chat support but obviously it's targetting people who have problem with the Yahoo messenger CLIENT.

Thx for replying Gpruebas Prueberino at least if feel less alone!

Recent Posts

in Messenger IM SDK