Change Y!M status without sign out

I'm online with Y!M application

Now I want to change my current status with new statusing message without sign out my presence on Y!M application

Please tell me how can I do this

Thank you very much

by
4 Replies
  • QUOTE (Thái @ Apr 20 2011, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm online with Y!M application

Now I want to change my current status with new statusing message without sign out my presence on Y!M application

Please tell me how can I do this

Thank you very much

hello YIM technicians, are u still there?
  • I'm not sure I completely understand your question. However if you are able to login using our APIs, you should be able to update your presence information using the APIs under Presence Management. See the PUT /v1/presence API

Hope this helps..

thanks,
    Vivek Aggarwal
  • I am looking for a way to update my YIM status based on some other application. For example, if my outlook calendar has me scheduled for a meeting, I want my status changed to "In a meeting" and by availability changed to "Busy". I want to be able to be logged into my desktop YIM or on the web client while this service checks outlook and updates my status. Is this possible?
  • QUOTE (Noel @ Jun 1 2011, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I am looking for a way to update my YIM status based on some other application. For example, if my outlook calendar has me scheduled for a meeting, I want my status changed to "In a meeting" and by availability changed to "Busy". I want to be able to be logged into my desktop YIM or on the web client while this service checks outlook and updates my status. Is this possible?

The only way to update your YIM status is to login and use the "Presence Management" APIs. However you can only stay logged into one endpoint at a time. If you login through these APIs, you will get logged out of any other endpoint..

Recent Posts

in Messenger IM SDK