(HTML Response-unk)

dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed '
I've sent so many feedback to the customer care service but nothing fixed so far & as you see this is a technical problem out of my control .
I'm really fed up & would like to give up using yahoo messenger but I've stored hundreds of good emails in my side folders & because of that i still try to contact yahoo service looking up for this issue to be fixed.
What bugs me is I do not know what is the problem & why is that.
I've had yahoo for many years so far & in fact I'm in love with it.
 I've GM & Hotmail ... They work very well without any problems On the same setting in my PC would you be a good help & assist me to fix this issue for me>Definitely I'd be grateful to you.

Best regards
note my ID is :
walidart45@yahoo.com

by
81 Replies
  • helo
  • dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed '
    I've sent so many feedback to the customer care service but nothing fixed so far & as you see this is a technical problem out of my control .
    I'm really fed up & would like to give up using yahoo messenger but I've stored hundreds of good emails in my side folders & because of that i still try to contact yahoo service looking up for this issue to be fixed.
     I've GM & Hotmail ... They work very well without any problems On the same setting in my PC would you be a good help & assist me to fix this issue for me>Definitely I'd be grateful to you.
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email problem holds me by 5 days there is no better able to send any email and tell me
    Sorry, there was a problem sending your message

[HTMLResponse-unk]

Possible help me because I am in dire need to email

• QUOTE(alaa @ 30 May 2012 2:38 PM)
    dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email problem holds me by 5 days there is no better able to send any email and tell me

[HTMLResponse-unk]

My ; It's good that I recive somthing relate to the issue which I sufferer from it for so long & has  made me fed up without Any reason as well as I've committed nothing ...so why this error & what is it. All I did is after I had the problem I was enforced to create a new I D but I couldn't give up using my current ID because I've saved hundreds of good emails in the sides' folders. will this problem be solved in order for me to be relived.

• QUOTE(majed m @ 30 May 2012 2:13 PM)
    dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed '
    Yes What I mentioned in the above message is right . it has been not solved yet what should I do as I said it's a technical issue & it has to be solved by yahoo teem service . In fact I did everything such as changed my pass word I've cleaned up all the cookies & up date my information but still have the problem . Please advice me what to do to solve this problem permanently. Thank you.

• dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed '

• hello there ...

I have the same problem for over two weeks ago, I hope that you also help me to solve and this is my email goldenman1985@yahoo.com
  • Hello
    I have the same problem for over two days ago, I hope that you also help me to solve and this is my email jasimatiea@yahoo.com
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell meSorry, there was a problem sending your message[HTMLResponse-unk]Possible help me because I am in dire need to email
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell meSorry, there was a problem sending your message[HTMLResponse-unk]Possible help me because I am in dire need to email
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell me (Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]....Possible help me because I am in dire need to email... samar_habbosh@yahoo.com
  • dour message) [HTMLResponse-unk]ear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell meSorry, there was a problem sending......Possible help me because I am in dire need to email.....zahraa_albakry@yahoo.com.
  • dour message) [HTMLResponse-unk]ear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell meSorry, there was a problem sending......Possible help me because I am in dire need to email.....zahraa_albakry@yahoo.com.
  • HTMLResponse-unk>>>>>>>>>>>>> what's problem who solve it?
  • dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed 'I've sent so many feedback to the customer care service but nothing fixed so far & as you see this is a technical problem out of my control .I'm really fed up & would like to give up using yahoo messenger but I've stored hundreds of good emails in my side folders & because of that i still try to contact yahoo service looking up for this issue to be fixed.What bugs me is I do not know what is the problem & why is that.I've had yahoo for many years so far & in fact I'm in love with it. I've GM & Hotmail ... They work very well without any problems On the same setting in my PC would you be a good help & assist me to fix this issue for me>Definitely I'd be grateful to you.Yes What I mentioned in the above message is right . it has been not solved yet what should I do as I said it's a technical issue & it has to be solved by yahoo teem service . In fact I did everything such as changed my pass word I've cleaned up all the cookies & up date my information but still have the problem . Please advice me what to do to solve this problem permanently. Thank you.note my yahoo id is :drbsa62@yahoo.com
  • dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed 'I've sent so many feedback to the customer care service but nothing fixed so far & as you see this is a technical problem out of my control .I'm really fed up & would like to give up using yahoo messenger but I've stored hundreds of good emails in my side folders & because of that i still try to contact yahoo service looking up for this issue to be fixed.What bugs me is I do not know what is the problem & why is that.I've had yahoo for many years so far & in fact I'm in love with it. I've GM & Hotmail ... They work very well without any problems On the same setting in my PC would you be a good help & assist me to fix this issue for me>Definitely I'd be grateful to you.Yes What I mentioned in the above message is right . it has been not solved yet what should I do as I said it's a technical issue & it has to be solved by yahoo teem service . In fact I did everything such as changed my pass word I've cleaned up all the cookies & up date my information but still have the problem . Please advice me what to do to solve this problem permanently. Thank you.note my yahoo id is :ahlam_rahem@yahoo.com
  • I 've got the same prblm helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp
  • me also please help
  • hello I have problem in sending please help me

• QUOTE(Mohamad Aljbory @ 5 Jun 2012 6:12 AM)
    hello I have problem in sending please help me

• QUOTE(Walid Taha @ 28 May 2012 10:57 AM)

Best regards
    note my ID is :
    walidart45@yahoo.com
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email problem holds me by 5 days there is no better able to send any email and tell meSorry, there was a problem sending your message[HTMLResponse-unk]Possible help me because I am in dire need to email My ; It's good that I recive somthing relate to the issue which I sufferer from it for so long & has made me fed up without Any reason as well as I've committed nothing ...so why this error & what is it. All I did is after I had the problem I was enforced to create a new I D but I couldn't give up using my current ID because I've saved hundreds of good emails in the sides' folders. will this problem be solved in order for me to be relived.
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell me (Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]....Possible help me because I am in dire need to email..firas_alwhaj2@yahoo.com
  • dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds and tell meSorry, there was a problem sending your message[HTMLResponse-unk]Possible help me because I am in dire need to email> my email drmalkinany@yahoo.comthank you
  • dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed 'I've sent so many feedback to the customer care service but nothing fixed so far & as you see this is a technical problem out of my control .I'm really fed up & would like to give up using yahoo messenger but I've stored hundreds of good emails in my side folders & because of that i still try to contact yahoo service looking up for this issue to be fixed.What bugs me is I do not know what is the problem & why is that.I've had yahoo for many years so far & in fact I'm in love with it. I've GM & Hotmail ... They work very well without any problems On the same setting in my PC would you be a good help & assist me to fix this issue for me>Definitely I'd be grateful to you.
  • html response-unkplease what is the solution
  • hallo

QUOTE(Walid Taha @ 28 May 2012 10:57 AM)

Best regards
    note my ID is :
    walidart45@yahoo.com
  • hi
  • html response-unkplease what is the solution
  • der sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell me (Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]....Possible help me because I am in dire need to email.zahraa_albakry@yahoo.com
  • der sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell me (Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]....Possible help me because I am in dire need to email.zahraa_albakry@yahoo.com

• QUOTE(Mark patrek mechaell @ 4 Jun 2012 12:46 PM)

• HTMLResponse-unk]-same problem,any solution?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • same problem from 5 days, please
  • Good day sirThe same problem of the othersPlease any quick solutionregards
  • the problem that I can not send messagethanks

dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email problem holds me by 5 days there is no better able to send any email and tell me

[HTMLResponse-unk]

[HTMLResponse-unk]

[HTMLResponse-unk]

[HTMLResponse-unk]

• i have the sameproblem >>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????
  • dear sirI have the same problem for over three weeks ago, I hope that you also help me to solve and this is my email zahrra_zahraw@yahoo.com

[HTMLResponse-unk]

[HTMLResponse-unk]

• QUOTE(Mohamad Aljbory @ 5 Jun 2012 6:12 AM)
    hello I have problem in sending please help me
  • HTMLResponse-unk>>>>>>>>>>>>> what's the fucking problem I want solve it
  • Hi thereI have same problem and the same............some one can help us to solve it ........my Email < pure_ocean37@yahoo.com>thanks
  • hello I have problem in sending message . please help me to fix the problem

• QUOTE(Walid Taha @ 28 May 2012 10:57 AM)

Best regards
    note my ID is :
    zuhairm_shammas@yahoo.com
  • I'm really suffering from this massage : Sorry, there was a problem sending your message[HTMLResponse-unk]Can I get the solution for this issue, to be able me on work as normal !!!! .
  • dear sir; 2 weeks a go up to now I've got this problem with my yahoo messenger. In fact everything works perfect except the messenger doesn't send or foreword messages to friends. When ever I try the attempt is failed 'I've sent so many feedback to the customer care service but nothing fixed so far & as you see this is a technical problem out of my control .I'm really fed up & would like to give up using yahoo messenger but I've stored hundreds of good emails in my side folders & because of that i still try to contact yahoo service looking up for this issue to be fixed.What bugs me is I do not know what is the problem & why is that.I've had yahoo for many years so far & in fact I'm in love with it. I've GM & Hotmail ... They work very well without any problems On the same setting in my PC would you be a good help & assist me to fix this issue for me>Definitely I'd be grateful to you.Best regards
  • [HTMLResponse-unk] helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp
  • Dear sirSince 2 weeks ago i am suffering can not sending Emails, please do the best to manage this case.
  • Helooo, me to I suffer from the same problem. Please I need help... Regardss
  • i have the same problem plz help me
  • Dear ,I have the same problem since 2 days , plz help bcoz this account is the most important .it tells me :Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]hope to hear from u soon.
  • Dear Walid, I wonder if u have got help regarding this issue ? bcoz i have the same problem. Thank you

QUOTE(Walid Taha @ 28 May 2012 10:57 AM)

Best regards
    note my ID is :
    walidart45@yahoo.com

• QUOTE(Firas @ 5 Jun 2012 2:47 PM)
    dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell me (Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]....Possible help me because I am in dire need to email..firas_alwhaj2@yahoo.com

dear sir; I suffer from the problem of sending email,I'm unable to send any email to my freinds ant tell me (Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]....Possible help me because I am in dire need to email..firas_alwhaj2@yahoo.com

• Sara; this issue has not been solved so far , I'm really wondering of what is going on it could be blocked  by somehow. I've sent tens of feed backs & tense of help's messages  &even had a chat with one member of yahoo team but no result. I've asked the yahoo community & their answer was meaningless as well.What can we do.If I have not store so many emails in my side bar folders I'd give up using yahoo messenger wright away.In fact I already I  have GM messenger & windows live messenger. regards & wish you good luck.
    QUOTE(Sara Sara @ 9 Jun 2012 12:49 PM)
    Dear ,I have the same problem since 2 days , plz help bcoz this account is the most important .it tells me :Sorry, there was a problem sending your message) [HTMLResponse-unk]hope to hear from u soon.
  • [HTMLResponse-unk] whats mean ????
  • السلام عليكماخوان نفس المشكلة عندي لماذا لايوجد حل واعتقد ان المشكلة في الشرق الاوسط فقطارجو المساعدة
  • Dear Sir, I got just the same problem
  • Dear all, i have same problem, i cant forward any email, i need help?thamer_hussien@yahoo.com
  • same here..it sucks..zaiche2005@yahoo.com..please do something,i cant send replies..what can i do?
  • and also,while chatting..my pals dnt get my some of my IMs..i av to copy n paste,or even sign out..yahoo...pls do somtin..its geting really irritating
  • HELL0 I HAVE PROBLEM IN SENDING. PLEASE HELP ME.HTMLResponse-unk>what's problem who solve it?

• HELL0 I HAVE PROBLEM IN SENDING. PLEASE HELP ME

• HELL0 I HAVE PROBLEM IN SENDING. PLEASE HELP ME.HTMLResponse-unk>what's problem who solve it?

• I'm gonna let go of yahoo for this problem :|

• with this link you can convert your mail to classic form and you can sent your email

• http://us.mc598.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome

Recent Posts

in Messenger IM SDK