"Failed to process your request, please try again later. Error Code:401"

I keep getting ""Failed to process your request, please try again later. Error " everytime I try to open my conversation history. This has been going on for several days. How can I fix this??? It's very important that I have access to the conversation history.

by
9 Replies
  • I have been having the exact same problem. No solution yet...

• same for me and i dont know what to do

• Is it time to abandon yahoo? I have had the same problem start to occur in the last month. This in addition to the many issues associated with the new Yahoo email interface introduced last year. I guess this is another problem introduced by Yahoo. I wonder how many have had problems fixed by resetting their browser session, and then have users inconvenienced with having lost settings. And quite recently Yahoo requests to install an add-on / plug-in for my browser. I wonder if they want to monitor all my browser activity!

• Yes Marc - Time to drop Yahoo completely - problem is what are the alternatives that allow the number of users that Yahoo have built over the years. Most users just accept blindly what Yahoo serve up

• I have 2 accounts Yahoo, but 1 account with the same problem and another account is good. So I am very confuse about this issues

• I am having the same problem and others with Yahoo messenger. Ever since the removal of 360 and the addition of yahoo profiles < which is a joke and nobody uses> Yahoo has steadily gone downhill.

Yahoo needs to fix what they have and support it..NOT continue to make more junk that don't work..they need to start listening to their users..NOT just dump more worthless junk on them or just become another memory in time.

• I was having this same problem - but I managed to resolve it by logging into the Yahoo website and accessing my yahoo email account. I never use yahoo email but apparently the IM history is stored there.

• @Richard Yeah after logging into the site,I'm not getting the error.But I can only view the conversations after June 2011 only (which were only 2 messages actually).Is it the same case with you too?Can you see all your past conversations?

• i am too. sent a request to fix about 4 days ago. i see there are other unanswered problems from as many as 11 months ago that simply says they know and they will fix it. in the meantime i dont' have access to info i need to complete paperwork for the court as my ex and i i.m.ed the info and i never thought about it failing, especially when i'm on stress overload. priceless, yahoo, i've been let down by yahoo more than i can count. if my whole life wasn't attached to the account and the sheer terror if something should go wrong wheni transfer everything over, it could take years before i finally just cut my losses and walk away with just what i came into yahoo with. nothing. years and years here, but they just can't be bothered to help. don't hold your breath.

Recent Posts

in Messenger IM SDK