pagination is breaking

HI,

I have grid and pageindicator is attached. reloading the view navigation is going to the previously selected page, where as newly loaded view current page is less than the previously selected view.

example: i am in page 3 of the view and when went back and selected some other search and instead going to the first page of the current view focus is going to 3rd page of the gird, ideally which is not existed as the current search returns only 2 pages.

Could some one suggest?

Thank you
Swarupa

by
1 Reply
  • QUOTE (swarupa @ Feb 8 2011, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    HI,

I have grid and pageindicator is attached. reloading the view navigation is going to the previously selected page, where as newly loaded view current page is less than the previously selected view.

example: i am in page 3 of the view and when went back and selected some other search and instead going to the first page of the current view focus is going to 3rd page of the gird, ideally which is not existed as the current search returns only 2 pages.

Could some one suggest?

Thank you
    Swarupa

Call the grid's changeDataset() method with the second parameter as true. This will reset the grid to the first page.

Recent Posts

in Getting Started / Beginners - Yahoo! TV Widgets