Screenshot from TV

Hello,

Is there any way to capture a screenshot from the TV while running the widget?

Thanks,
Florin

by
4 Replies
  • As I understand, Yahoo is blocking non-US IP's of Yahoo Connected TV's. Is this true? And if so, ca a proxy be set on the TV?
  • QUOTE (Florin @ Feb 16 2011, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Is there any way to capture a screenshot from the TV while running the widget?

You can do screenshots using the wdk. TVWidgets -> Create Gallery Shots

QUOTE (Florin @ Feb 16 2011, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    As I understand, Yahoo is blocking non-US IP's of Yahoo Connected TV's. Is this true? And if so, ca a proxy be set on the TV?

What is being blocked?
  • Thank you about the gallery idea, but I need to know if there's any way to make screenshots from an actual TV running the widget at 1920x1080 (besides taking photos of it :DFlorin
  • QUOTE (Florin @ Feb 17 2011, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thank you about the gallery idea, but I need to know if there's any way to make screenshots from an actual TV running the widget at 1920x1080 (besides taking photos of it :DWe don't block any ip addresses. And any kind of filtering is up to the app developer. For instance, when a developer submits their app for approval, they may specify that they only want their app only available in a certain country. Also, a developer can do further filtering in their app, if they want.

Recent Posts

in Getting Started / Beginners - Yahoo! TV Widgets