How can we integrate our proprietary DRM into Yahoo TV Widgets?

We have written our own proprietary DRM which we have integrated into various players on the Windows platform.  We want to now create a similar player for connected TVs.  We would need access to the file system to lock and unlock files.  Is this possible?

Thanx,
Anil

by
4 Replies
  • Sorry, we don't allow filesystem access on the TVs via the framework. But we do support Widevine DRM videos via our mediaplayer, if that helps.

Thanks,
    Vivek
  • Thanx for the reply!  Had almost given up on getting an answer. :-)

Since you have integrated Widevine DRM, how can we get you to integrate our DRM on your platform?

Thanx,
    Anil
  • Hi Vivek!  How can we take this discussion forward?  How can I contact you? Phone Email? You can reach me at sales at layer3media dot com

Thanx and hope to hear from you soon!

QUOTE(AnilG @ 15 Aug 2012 5:45 AM)
    Thanx for the reply!  Had almost given up on getting an answer. :-)

Since you have integrated Widevine DRM, how can we get you to integrate our DRM on your platform?

Thanx,
    Anil
  • Hi Anil,

We are still working with our OEM partners at the moment to get a DRM solution in place using Widevine. At the moment we do not have anything specific to share with developers, we will have additional details to share soon.

You may contact us directly at: connectedtv at yahoo-inc dot com

Thanks!
    -Austin

QUOTE(AnilG @ 21 Aug 2012 3:28 AM)
    Hi Vivek!  How can we take this discussion forward?  How can I contact you? Phone Email? You can reach me at sales at layer3media dot com

Thanx and hope to hear from you soon!

QUOTE(AnilG @ 15 Aug 2012 5:45 AM)
    Thanx for the reply!  Had almost given up on getting an answer. :-)

Thanx,
    Anil

Recent Posts

in Getting Started / Beginners - Yahoo! TV Widgets