KONtx.utility.WaitIndicator

Hello,

I am making some requests to a webservice from my widget, and set KONtx.utility.WaitIndicator.up(); and KONtx.utility.WaitIndicator.down(); accordingly. The visual indicator is displayed on the upper right corner of the screen.
Can it be displayed in the center of the screen? I haven't found a way to do it.

Thank you,
Florin

by
4 Replies
  • QUOTE (Florin @ Feb 11 2011, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hello,

I am making some requests to a webservice from my widget, and set KONtx.utility.WaitIndicator.up(); and KONtx.utility.WaitIndicator.down(); accordingly. The visual indicator is displayed on the upper right corner of the screen.
    Can it be displayed in the center of the screen? I haven't found a way to do it.

Thank you,
    Florin

Is this for fullscreen? You can create your own wait indicator.
  • QUOTE (Steve @ Feb 11 2011, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Is this for fullscreen? You can create your own wait indicator.

Yes, it is for a fullscreen view. I didn't know I can create my own wait indicators... :)
  • When you said that I can create my own WaitIndicator, did you mean that I can do that by extending the KONtx.utility.WaitIndicator, and setting hAlign and vAlign somehow? Or just creating some kind of image and displaying it in the middle of the screen?
    I tried setting hAlign and vAlign but it doesn't work. Also the documentation is kinda scarce regarding this (or so it seems to me).
  • Create your own from scratch.

Recent Posts

in Getting Started / Beginners - Yahoo! TV Widgets