Don't see a 'Test Widget' category in my Gallery

Hello

I have uploaded a widget for testing. In the upload I entered the developer code shown on my device. I have verified in 'My Widgets' that the widget did upload.
I went to Developer Setttings in the device and turned Show My Test Widgets to On.
Problem I am having is that in my device there is no 'Test Widget' category in the widget gallery. I've seen documentation stating that is where the widget will show up but I can't find it. Selecting the Categories item shows Spotlight, Featured, latest....
Thanks in advance for any feedback!

by
7 Replies
  • Did you log into Yahoo! in the profile snippet?
  • QUOTE (WidgetRealm @ Aug 12 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Did you log into Yahoo! in the profile snippet?

Yes I am all signed in and the widget was uploaded with the Developer Code from my device entered.
  • QUOTE (Karen Wade @ Aug 13 2010, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yes I am all signed in and the widget was uploaded with the Developer Code from my device entered.

Try toggling the "developer mode" off and back on again in the Widget Gallery widget. That usually fixes it.

-Jeremy
  • QUOTE (jeremy.johnstone @ Aug 16 2010, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Try toggling the "developer mode" off and back on again in the Widget Gallery widget. That usually fixes it.

-Jeremy

Same problem here! Toggling "Developer Mode" off and on did not help either!
  • Are you still having problems with this?
  • QUOTE (Austin Teames @ Sep 8 2010, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Are you still having problems with this?

Right now!
  • What TV are you testing on? Please select the TV Software button in the Settings page in the Gallery Widget and let me know what the Gallery and Framework version is listed.

One common mistake that developers make is that some do not navigate to the second page in the category list to view the Test Widgets category. If the pagination control at the bottom of the category lists displays 'Page 1 of 2', you can navigate to the second page by focusing in the grid or pagination control and pressing the right button navigational key. Please confirm if this addressed your problem.

Recent Posts

in Getting Started / Beginners - Yahoo! TV Widgets