APP: ScreenDreams.

I'm new this TV App. I just purchased two VIZIO TV's and would like to purchase the APP called ScreenDreams. For the last week, I've been getting the message: " Temporary Problem" Sorry, there a temporary problem. Please try again later. This is on both of my TV's. Should I just keep waiting or is there something I'm doing wrong. I have the Yahoo wallet. Thanks in advance if you can help.

by
5 Replies
  • Hi Anthony,

Please let me know what version of Screen Dreams that you downloaded and the model of your Vizio TV.

Regards, Elinor

• Did you figure out this issue? I am having the same issue with this app

• Jenna,

Screen Dreams is only available on select Vizio TV's. Can you let me know the software versions of your TV by going to:

-Connected TV Store- -Press green button or remote when you are in the sidebar -select TV App Software -indicate the following versions: platform, framework, vendor package, Connected TV Store, App Container

Also, please specify the version of Screen Dreams.

Regards, Elinor

• I have version 1.0.0 of Screen Dreams M650VSE TV Model Name Version 3.68.321

The TV App Software Platform 5.5.61x22 Framework 1.5.18 Vendor Package 1.5.43.E Connected TV Store 1.6.2 App Container 1.5.25.1

Mine doesn't work either

• My VUDU APP WONT OPEN ON MY VIZIO TV

Recent Posts

in Getting Started / Beginners - Yahoo! TV Widgets