fantasy football app on vizio ever going to work???

Seen numerous problems on here with vizio and yahoo apps not working especially the fantasy football app. Mine is a vizio e601i-a3 and it shows last years team and no matter what it will not update to my new team. You going to get this fixed yahoo or what??

by
8 Replies
  • Hi Matt, Sorry for the inconvenience with the Yahoo Fantasy app. We are aware of the issue and currently working on an update to the app that will allow you to access your 2014 fantasy leagues. We should have a fix out shortly and the app will automatically update.

Thanks! -Austin

• im glad i finally got some type of answer, through email i was told there was no support for the tv app even with it being a yahoo app, i hope this comes out soon!

• Thanks Matt. What email did you send your issue to?

• Yahoo Customer Care <customercare-en@cc.yahoo-inc.com>;

• I was having same problem, i just uninstalled the old app, reset the tv and then reinstalled the app, now all my 2014 teams are there...hope this helps others

• done that a few times after having other issues and still nothing of course vizio says they have an update coming out for the tv sometime also soon

• The 2014 Fantasy Football update has been released for VIZIO TVs. The app should automatically update the next time the TV is turned on, or you can manually remove the app and re-install it from the Connected TV Store.

• Sweet its fixed!!! had to download it from the spotlight section though for some reason it didnt show up under the yahoo apps

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets