PageIndicator problems in SearchSuggest

Hi there,

I am using the SearchSuggest view in framework 1.1. Here is an explanation of the problem I am encountering:

1. I enter a string which results in more than 2 page results
2. I enter more characters to refine the search results so there is only one page
RESULT: The results grid updates but the page indicator still reads 'Page 1 of 2' rather than 'Page 1 of 1'.

I am using the following code to update the data...

CODE
	performSearch: function(userInput){
var items = getMatchingLocations(userInput);
this.dataReady.call(this,items, true);
},

Is there something I can add to the code to stop this happening or is this a bug?

by
2 Replies
  • I've also notice the pageindicator corrupt sometimes when the dataset changes. Sometimes it disappears completely and other times half of the pageindicator bar disappears. It's difficult to replicate but there does seem to be some flakiness.
  • QUOTE (Penny @ Jun 3 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I've also notice the pageindicator corrupt sometimes when the dataset changes. Sometimes it disappears completely and other times half of the pageindicator bar disappears. It's difficult to replicate but there does seem to be some flakiness.

I'm not seeing the issue you are, so I have to assume its in the same category as the other page indicator bugs and that it is in fact fixed in the latest WDK.

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets