New Facebook widget

It seems that new Yahoo's Facebook widget is not working, at least to me. Istallation procedure went ok, widget is correcty positioned on the dock and now snipet is constantly displaying "Loading".
Tried to deinstall, turn off tv, and install again. reinstal on other profile, tried to wait and result is just the same.
TV is Samsung LE40B650.

Anybody has such problems?

Thanks

Zdenko

by
18 Replies
  • Hi! Zdenko
    also occurs on my television.
    Samsung ue46b800

QUOTE (Zdenko @ May 6 2010, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It seems that new Yahoo's Facebook widget is not working, at least to me. Istallation procedure went ok, widget is correcty positioned on the dock and now snipet is constantly displaying "Loading".
    Tried to deinstall, turn off tv, and install again. reinstal on other profile, tried to wait and result is just the same.
    TV is Samsung LE40B650.

Thanks

Zdenko
    • M
    • May 6, 2010
    Same problem on UE40B7020 location Slovakia.

QUOTE (Zdenko @ May 6 2010, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    TV is Samsung LE40B650.

Thanks

Zdenko
  • QUOTE (Zdenko @ May 6 2010, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    TV is Samsung LE40B650.

Thanks

Zdenko

Yes! Im Nicky from Romania all my widgets works because my tv its set on US but for Facebook same problem apear all the time Loading.... my tv its a Samsung LE37B651
  • QUOTE (CRISTIANA @ May 6 2010, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yes! Im Nicky from Romania all my widgets works because my tv its set on US but for Facebook same problem apear all the time Loading.... my tv its a Samsung LE37B651

i am from Romania too.this widget work for me,is in my bar, but it is no more in widget gallery.is anywhere a solution to save instalated widgets ?
  • QUOTE (Zdenko @ May 6 2010, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    TV is Samsung LE40B650.

Obviously, I am not alone ...
    Another question arises - who is the contact point when problems with a Yahoo widget occur?

--
    Zdenko
  • not work in italy on samsung ue32b7000
  • I understand why Facebook widget not working.

The widget point to Framework/kontx/1.2

include( 'Framework/kontx/1.2/src/all.js' );

but in the TV there is only Framework/kontx/1.1

will come this update from yahoo? or we take from the WDK and put it on TV?
  • QUOTE (anna @ May 7 2010, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I understand why Facebook widget not working.

The widget point to Framework/kontx/1.2

include( 'Framework/kontx/1.2/src/all.js' );

but in the TV there is only Framework/kontx/1.1

will come this update from yahoo? or we take from the WDK and put it on TV?

Maybe they will send an update for our tv,s
  • i have resolved.

i change the line include( 'Framework/kontx/1.2/src/all.js' ); with include( 'Framework/kontx/1.1/src/all.js' ); in the file init.js and now work very well.

thanks for the support yahoo
    • M
    • May 7, 2010
    thanks anna , its work ! :lthanks for the support yahoo
  • QUOTE (anna @ May 7 2010, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i have resolved.

i change the line include( 'Framework/kontx/1.2/src/all.js' ); with include( 'Framework/kontx/1.1/src/all.js' ); in the file init.js and now work very well.

Works for me too :)Zdenko
  • QUOTE (anna @ May 7 2010, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i have resolved.

Anna where we find this file? i download the last framework from samsung T-CHL7DEUC-3000.2, its already instaled on tv i downloaded again in my pc i opened but i don t see this file....

Thank you! Nicky from Romania
    • M
    • May 9, 2010
    you are download firmware not framework, this firmaware contain 1.1 framework version.
    framework 1.2 is included in WDK - widget develop kit for develop widgets.
    [content removed by Administrator]
    BUT this isnt official way how obtain framework(warranty problem), maybe samsung release new framework in new firmware version, or 1.2 is only for new models TV?

QUOTE (CRISTIANA @ May 9 2010, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Anna where we find this file? i download the last framework from samsung T-CHL7DEUC-3000.2, its already instaled on tv i downloaded again in my pc i opened but i don t see this file....

Thank you! Nicky from Romania
  • QUOTE (M @ May 9 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    you are download firmware not framework, this firmaware contain 1.1 framework version.
    framework 1.2 is included in WDK - widget develop kit for develop widgets.
    [content removed by administrator]
    BUT this isnt official way how obtain framework(warranty problem), maybe samsung release new framework in new firmware version, or 1.2 is only for new models TV?

Thank you very much M in this case i will wait :l because i dont have all this and i dont want to complicat all this
  • With this change facebook work but video and photo slideshow in full screen not work.

If you wont all future to work replace in the data folder the folder Framework 1.1 with the folder Framework 1.2 that came from wdk
  • QUOTE (anna @ May 8 2010, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    With this change facebook work but video and photo slideshow in full screen not work.

If you wont all future to work replace in the data folder the folder Framework 1.1 with the folder Framework 1.2 that came from wdk

replace this

Widgets\Konfabulator-Samsung-1.1\data\Overlay\Script\Framework

with

Widgets\Konfabulator-Samsung-1.2\data\Overlay\Script\Framework

with telnet i upload this folde to tv and now all work.
  • QUOTE (anna @ May 8 2010, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    replace this

with

I've made it again as you suggested :)Zdenko
  • QUOTE (anna @ May 8 2010, 05:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    replace this

with

Guys you can be more explicit, were we find all thisWidgets\Konfabulator-Samsung-1.1\data\Overlay\Script\Framework?HHow can acces , in tv or...?
    Thank you!
  • Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets