Gstreamer-CRITICAL error messages

Hi all -

I'm trying to show full screen video with a MediaTransportOverlay object per the documentation. The video is running, but I'm receiving some errors in the debug panel that I'm not sure about:
>>>>> SetSystemTVState: attached shared memory----------Video stream present(<unknown>:13563): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Trying to dispose element sink, but it is in READY instead of the NULL state.You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state beforedropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in theapplication or some element.(<unknown>:13563): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Trying to dispose element pipeline, but it is in READY instead of the NULL state.You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state beforedropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in theapplication or some element.

thoughts? thanks!

by
2 Replies
  • You may ignore these messages since Video playback on simulator is different from that on TV. So, you need to just ensure that your video plays fine on the targeted TVs rather than simulator.

Thanks,
    Vivek

QUOTE(panzhuli @ 11 Jul 2012 9:14 AM)
    Hi all -

I'm trying to show full screen video with a MediaTransportOverlay object per the documentation. The video is running, but I'm receiving some errors in the debug panel that I'm not sure about:
    >>>>> SetSystemTVState: attached shared memory----------Video stream present(:13563): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Trying to dispose element sink, but it is in READY instead of the NULL state.You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state beforedropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in theapplication or some element.(:13563): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Trying to dispose element pipeline, but it is in READY instead of the NULL state.You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state beforedropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.This problem may also be caused by a refcounting bug in theapplication or some element.
    thoughts? thanks!
  • ok - great! thanks!!

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets