Grid issues

We have a related problem.

Is there anyway to force this control to update? When we load a new set of images we need to reset it and not sure how? (tried initialize()but no success), considered update but can you provide example of correctly building or passing in a state object.

We have a pageIndictor inside a Grid control (exactly like in the NewsTV widget) and are calling shiftSource to try and shift source but it doesn’t seem to work. (javascript/sections/sectionMenu.js)

Lastly is there a way of getting the index of the currently selected/focused item it is pointing to? (or does that have to be done through/on the grid control?)

1 Reply
  • QUOTE (Metablocks (Social Media) @ May 20 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    We have a related problem.

Is there anyway to force this control to update? When we load a new set of images we need to reset it and not sure how? (tried initialize()but no success), considered update but can you provide example of correctly building or passing in a state object.

We have a pageIndictor inside a Grid control (exactly like in the NewsTV widget) and are calling shiftSource to try and shift source but it doesn’t seem to work. (javascript/sections/sectionMenu.js)

Lastly is there a way of getting the index of the currently selected/focused item it is pointing to? (or does that have to be done through/on the grid control?)

I split this into a separate topic because your issues are with an unrelated control. I need to know for sure which Framework you are using before I can address this.

Thanks!

-Jeremy

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets