Can't display Image from specific server

I have a big problem when displaying images from a specific server.
The images i try to show will probabably downloaded correctly but can't be displayed for no reason.
The image format should not be the problem because i testet the same image from another server and from there it works. Some images will irregular be displayed, that makes it even more confusing.
So i assume it must be a problem in the server config of "bild.de". But i have no clue what it could be. Can someone help me out?

The message from the terminal looks like the following:
WR 00:00:11:997: [T:19837] FINISHED 4,54 KB IN 0,38 s (12,07 KB/s) [http://www.bild.de/BILD/System/MeinVerein/img/icons/hoffenheim-icon.png]
WE 00:00:11:997: [T:19837] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE 00:00:11:997: [T:19837] ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!
WE 00:00:11:997: [T:19837] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE 00:00:11:998: [T:19837] Template Widget [com.yahoo.widgets.tv.template]
WE 00:00:11:998: [T:19837] KFImageView: Can't load image "http://www.bild.de/BILD/System/MeinVerein/img/icons/hoffenheim-icon.png"

Thanks,
Jonas

by
1 Reply
  • QUOTE (jonnyjay25 @ Apr 14 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I have a big problem when displaying images from a specific server.
    The images i try to show will probabably downloaded correctly but can't be displayed for no reason.
    The image format should not be the problem because i testet the same image from another server and from there it works. Some images will irregular be displayed, that makes it even more confusing.
    So i assume it must be a problem in the server config of "bild.de". But i have no clue what it could be. Can someone help me out?

Can you check with the server and see if it's doing anything funky? As best as I can tell, it should work, but I honestly have no clue what would cause the image to fully download but not display other than a corrupted image.

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets