CBS app

I have had the smart TV for a few months now and the app I need help with is the CBS app. It does not work. Have installed and uninstalled app numerous times.

I wish you had Hulu besides Hulu Plus. I don't want to subscribe and Charter ON Demand doesn't have the CW on it or CBS on it.

by
5 Replies
  • I have the same problem. I haven't found a solution yet. I'll post here again if I find one.

• Hi Becky and Jess, We are removing the CBS app today. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Hi Elinor ! I take it that the CBS Interactive on my Vizio TV and not working will also be removed. All other apps work fine but the CBS always says no connection. Thanks for your help!

• guess what! Charter now has CBS on their ON Demand feature. But I still wish you would make a working app on the tv.

• My Vizio E420d-A0 just got the Amazon Video widget working; however, I don't even see the CBS widget in the Yahoo ConnectedTV area. Is the CBS widget/app coming back? Or, is my Vizio in need of a hard reset? Or, is this related to the problems listed above?

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets