About view

Hi all,
Is there a way to link text files to pages in AboutBox so that the corresponding content is displayed when the user clicks on TOS, privacy and copyright?

I woult like it to work like it works in the profile widget but in the documentation I can only see how to attach a SrcString to an AboutBox page and not a Src field.

Thanks Stefano

1 Reply
  • QUOTE (stefanospelta @ May 6 2009, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi all,
    Is there a way to link text files to pages in AboutBox so that the corresponding content is displayed when the user clicks on TOS, privacy and copyright?

I woult like it to work like it works in the profile widget but in the documentation I can only see how to attach a SrcString to an AboutBox page and not a Src field.

Thanks Stefano

At this time, the only way for you to do it is via a srcString as the calls which are needed to access the filesystem are restricted. My suggestion is to create a Javascript file for each one and the top line of the file would be:

var tos_string = "

and the last line is:

";

This is assuming of course that your TOS/Privacy/Copyright are only in one language. If that isn't the case, it's a much more involved situation.

Recent Posts

in General - Yahoo! TV Widgets