Imposter Employer

I recently recieved an email from an employer claiming to be affiliated with a company named International Design Centers, offering me a position as "US Financial Manager". This is a scam employer, using the hotjobs website to search and choose their victim. I'm not sure if you can stop these actions or if I'm addressing my concerns towards the correct department. I have all documents, information and email messages saved and would more than happy to forward them. Please take this as a warning!! There are predetors on your hotjobs website taking advantage of job seekers!! Please reply. I hope I can be of assistance in your investigation on this matter.

by
1 Reply
  • Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The company named International Design Centers doesn't exist in our database, so they couldn't have got your email address from us. This sounds like a phishing email.

Please forward the email you received from this company to saniye@yahoo-inc.com so that we can double check.

Thanks,
    Saniye

QUOTE (Nita @ Sep 14 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I recently recieved an email from an employer claiming to be affiliated with a company named International Design Centers, offering me a position as "US Financial Manager". This is a scam employer, using the hotjobs website to search and choose their victim. I'm not sure if you can stop these actions or if I'm addressing my concerns towards the correct department. I have all documents, information and email messages saved and would more than happy to forward them. Please take this as a warning!! There are predetors on your hotjobs website taking advantage of job seekers!! Please reply. I hope I can be of assistance in your investigation on this matter.
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in General Discussion on HotJobs