Yahoo Pipes: Assign output of one Pipe to another

HI,
I cannot post the Pipe here as the data it handles is quite delicate but I have a feed with a list of values as Items and another with some other values that I want to assign as elements to the first. In other words, say the first feed has the following items:

Title:Steve
ID:123

And the second has a query passed in the URL. This query is the ID. It then returns this:

Salary:100

NOTE:This feed will only ever contain one Item.

I need to end up with one feed that has:

Title:Steve
Salary:100

I have tried creating a Pipe with a User Input that builds the URL of the second feed and fetches it. I have placed this inside a Loop module in the first feed and Set the User Input to the ID and Assigned the results to an Item called LoopResult.
However, the results show up under LoopResult as a list of Items containing only one Item called 0 containing Salary and ID. I cannot seem to rename the Salary to exist outside of the Item 0 and although it can be extracted using Sub Element I then lose the Title and Age.

So how can I get all the required Items together?
I would really appreciate some help with this as it has been bugging me for ages now. If anything here is not just say and I will try to explain.

Thanks for any help,
SeriouSamP.

by
0 Replies

Recent Posts

in General Discussion at YDN