Site Verication Fails

Greetings ALL!

Trying to verify my site in "My Projects" I uploaded an html file with key num. When I test it as "http://mysite.com/key#.html the file loads no problem.
But, when I use verify site it fails.

Need help

Thankx

by
6 Replies
  • Hi,

It's working for you "site verification" ?

I tried the entire morning to validate my website, without any luck :a
  • QUOTE (Ionut @ Jun 13 2011, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi,

It's working for you "site verification" ?

I tried the entire morning to validate my website, without any luck :aLcdude
  • Hi,

Sorry to answer so late.

Site verification worked very well for me. In my case, the problem was the domain access from outside, but with a little help from our administrator, the problem was solved.

In the last month I verified with success 2 sites ( different domains) .

What you have to do, is to create the exact file requested by yahoo on your domain/site and be sure that it can be access by anyone.

My advice, verify your domain access

Regards,
    Ionut
  • QUOTE (Ionut @ Jun 26 2011, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi,

Sorry to answer so late.

Site verification worked very well for me. In my case, the problem was the domain access from outside, but with a little help from our administrator, the problem was solved.

In the last month I verified with success 2 sites ( different domains) .

What you have to do, is to create the exact file requested by yahoo on your domain/site and be sure that it can be access by anyone.

My advice, verify your domain access

Regards,
    Ionut

Site Verified AOK on last attempt! Thankx for your help!

Lcdude
  • hi i have a oxwall website www.famelybook.com i tried so many times to verify with yahoo but not working oxwall not useing htm but only php plz some 1 help me thanks

• Kashif: You can continue to use php but just post a URL with extension html. Are you able to create the site verification file on your server? If so, please post the link here.

Recent Posts

in General Discussion at YDN