SaveBOSS.org - Movement To Keep BOSS Alive

Everyone,

I have setup a site dedicated to keeping BOSS alive and putting the pressure on Microsoft to do the right thing. Please show your support by visiting www.saveboss.org or via twitter #saveBoss.

Join the movement and offer any suggestions for spreading the word.

by
0 Replies
  • Thank you for the appreciation you are extending for one of our developer products. I wanted to note though that on your site you are listing this forum as a good place to communicate with the Microsoft personnel, which is probably not the best medium for your efforts. If the community posts to these general forums, everyone will most likely have a response from myself or Robyn (if a response is needed). I'm not aware if there are any Microsoft employees that frequent these forums, but I can assuredly say that none contribute from an official capacity...so you may not be reaching the people you may be seeking to.

With that said, please feel free to use these forums for your efforts - if you want to link your YDN forum URL on saveboss.org to this general discussion forum that would also help us out tremendously since we will not have to filter cross posts within many of our other developer products where the posts may not make sense.

Thank you.

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Senior Software Engineer
    Yahoo! Developer Network
    Twitter: jcleblanc

QUOTE (saveboss1 @ Aug 1 2009, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Everyone,

I have setup a site dedicated to keeping BOSS alive and putting the pressure on Microsoft to do the right thing. Please show your support by visiting www.saveboss.org or via twitter #saveBoss.

Join the movement and offer any suggestions for spreading the word.

Recent Posts

in General Discussion at YDN