Java

hallo,

i want to implement a yahoo search request into an eclipse java application.
i already have an AppID. I just wanted to know what is the differenz between the variable APPID_KEY and appid in the SearchClient class in the package com.yahoo.search.

the main problem is that i got an SearchError, everytime i want to start the application

Exception in thread "main" com.yahoo.search.SearchException: Error calling service
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error xmlns="urn:yahoo:api">
The following errors were detected:
<Message>invalid value: appid (empty or missing)</Message>
</Error>
<!-- ws01.ydn.re2.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Mon Nov 16 07:35:32 PST 2009 -->

thanks for your help

by
2 Replies
  • hallo,

i already have an AppID. I just wanted to know what is the differenz between the variable APPID_KEY and appid in the SearchClient class in the package com.yahoo.search.

the main problem is that i got an SearchError, everytime i want to start the application

Exception in thread "main" com.yahoo.search.SearchException: Error calling service
    </Error>
    <!-- ws01.ydn.re2.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Mon Nov 16 07:35:32 PST 2009 -->

thanks for your help
  • hallo,

</Error>

thanks for your help

Recent Posts

in General Discussion at YDN