Error With SDK importing contacts on line 1372

Hi

I've seen multiple threads about this problem but none with clear answers. When i clicks on "import contacts" on the page friends-invite.php, i get redirected to mysocial.php which is suppose to connect to yahoo, retrieve the email and redirect back to friends-invite.php. The rough idea is :

1. friends-invite.php(start page) ->  2. mysocial.php(connect) -> 3. yahoo.com(Auth) ->  4. mysocial.php(get list, redirect)   -> 5. friends-invite.php(show the list of contacts).

Everything is fine if i go with the flow. Problem arise when i'm on step 3,  if i change my mind and i click "back" on my browser to go back to step 1, or when i want to try it with another account. I get

Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/rehobac1/public_html/yahoo/yahoo-yos-social-php-bdd2d8d/lib/Yahoo.inc on line 1372

Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/rehobac1/public_html/yahoo/yahoo-yos-social-php-bdd2d8d/lib/Yahoo.inc on line 1372

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rehobac1/public_html/yahoo/yahoo-yos-social-php-bdd2d8d/lib/Yahoo.inc:1372) in /home/rehobac1/public_html/yahoo/yahoo-yos-social-php-bdd2d8d/lib/Yahoo.inc on line 343

by
2 Replies
  • *Edit*

When I clear my browser history it'll work again, but only for a moment before going back to the same problem. 
  • Same problem.... always at the search of a solution.

Recent Posts

in General Discussion at YDN