...difficulties accessing my projects??!!

I'm really sorry to bother everyone, but I keep getting the following error on my YDN "My Projects" page:

We're sorry. We are having difficulties accessing your projects. Please come back and try again later.

Does anyone know why or what happened to My Projects?! I've had this error for at least the last 48 hours (that's when I first noticed it) and creating a new project has not helped either.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance in this matter.

Bill W.

by
5 Replies
  • QUOTE (Bill @ Feb 3 2011, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm really sorry to bother everyone, but I keep getting the following error on my YDN "My Projects" page:

Does anyone know why or what happened to My Projects?! I've had this error for at least the last 48 hours (that's when I first noticed it) and creating a new project has not helped either.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance in this matter.

Edit: It is currently Mon, Feb 7th and I am STILL having this issue. :(Bill W.
  • Still having the same issue. Is there anyone here who can assist me or is there a better place to be asking this question?
  • Still have no access to my Projects. Can ANYONE give me some guidance here? I'll pay at this point...
  • QUOTE (Bill @ Mar 11 2011, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Still have no access to my Projects. Can ANYONE give me some guidance here? I'll pay at this point...

Hi Bill,

Your message has just come to my attention. I've double-checked my test accounts and can't see any issues, so I'll need to investigate further. Would you be able to email me your Yahoo account ID and we can have a look. Please send to mlock at yahoo hyphen inc dot com.

Thanks,

Matt
    YDN
  • Seems works fine now, maybe just waiting for approval before.<br>Sorry to make noise for you.<br>Thanks.<br>Kudo<br><br><div class="quote "><div class="quotetop ">QUOTE<cite>(誌寬 @ 10 Aug 2011 3:10 AM)</cite><blockquote class="quotemain">Also faced such issue.<br>Does anyone know what happens?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Kudo<br></blockquote></div></div>

Recent Posts

in General Discussion at YDN