Error E1002: An internal error has occurred.

I am receiving this error back from CustomizableFlashTemplateService::addCustomizableFlashTemplate when connected with valid credentials and using a valid customizableFlashCreativeId and name.

Are there any undocumented (or just not very obvious) limits that I am running into, or did I find a bug? This is in V4 sandbox.

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (csarbora @ Feb 27 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I am receiving this error back from CustomizableFlashTemplateService::addCustomizableFlashTemplate when connected with valid credentials and using a valid customizableFlashCreativeId and name.

Are there any undocumented (or just not very obvious) limits that I am running into, or did I find a bug? This is in V4 sandbox.

Resolution: This is a bug, in both V4 and V5, but the bug is only that the API returns the wrong error. The problem was caused by sending the parameter "customizableFlashCreativeId" instead of "customizableFlashCreativeID". Other API calls will return E1011: "A required field is missing or empty: xxxx". This one should as well.
  • Hi Chris,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We captured this and passed along to the Product Engineering team for consideration in future builds.

Best Regards,
    APT from Yahoo!
    Technical Solutions Team
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in General - APT