Groups

A groups function
where group messages could be listed. I dont mean a yahoo mail service, i mean one tied to yahoo groups, where members of the group or outsiders, depending on the privacy level of the group could see, i think if groups could be accessed through browser plus functions, the possiblity of groups would expand alot

2 Replies
  • QUOTE (Monsignor K. Kuwajukaba @ Nov 13 2008, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    A groups function
    where group messages could be listed. I dont mean a yahoo mail service, i mean one tied to yahoo groups, where members of the group or outsiders, depending on the privacy level of the group could see, i think if groups could be accessed through browser plus functions, the possiblity of groups would expand alot

Hello and Welcome!

I'm unfortunately not quite clear on the feature you're proposing. This would be a BrowserPlus service that would allow simple access from javascript to message threads on Yahoo! Groups?

best,
    lloyd
  • QUOTE (Lloyd Hilaiel @ Nov 14 2008, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hello and Welcome!

I'm unfortunately not quite clear on the feature you're proposing. This would be a BrowserPlus service that would allow simple access from javascript to message threads on Yahoo! Groups?

best,
    lloyd

Yes, I would like a feature where a developer can access a thread to input, view, and delete a message. It would be nice if other aspects of groups, like the links section, folder section , database section, were accessible as well. But , not just to view, but add, delete, and modify, based on the group settings of course.
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Feature Ideas