voting results

I'd like access to the weekly matchup voting results. It's fun information and I envision various calculations based on it, which are the weekly tallies (e.g., who was the best voter), and for an ongoing record. Do you see this ever being possible? I assume matchup data can be seen as private, especially smack talk and team slogans, but voting data feels okay.

by
3 Replies
  • QUOTE (Phil @ Sep 10 2010, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'd like access to the weekly matchup voting results. It's fun information and I envision various calculations based on it, which are the weekly tallies (e.g., who was the best voter), and for an ongoing record. Do you see this ever being possible? I assume matchup data can be seen as private, especially smack talk and team slogans, but voting data feels okay.

Yup, that seems reasonable. Probably would encourage more people to use the matchup voting, too -- it's not a super active feature. :) Bug filed to add it, with similar caveats you've seen around here about time to market 'cause I'm very busy etc etc.
  • Great, we're getting close and typically receive 9/10 votes. And I'm curious what the voting percentages are between public and private leagues. And autodraft versus live drafts.

Having access to all of the fantasy data (which I assume you do) would make for a lot of interesting graph laden blog posts.... you should post more ;)
  • I'd also like to get on for support of this feature. The matchup polling is another aspect of the competition in our league and tallying by hand has yielded some errors and contention. I'd love to be able to write an app that just grabs and tallies for us. Thanks!

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API