pulling more than 1 day roster at a time

Hey Sean, i know you can pull the roster of a each team for a specific date, and week, but the week format only pulls the current days rosters? For leagues which the lineup could change every day, different day might have different lineups. Is it possible in 1 query to pull the different line up for each day of this week?

i know you can pull by day using /fantasy/v2/team/nba.l.xxxx.t.2/roster;date=2011-01-09?format=json

can you do multiple days at a time?

the app i'm writing looks at lineups one week at at time... i would like to avoid having 7 queries each time...

isaac

by
1 Reply
  • QUOTE (Isaac Liu @ Jan 8 2011, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hey Sean, i know you can pull the roster of a each team for a specific date, and week, but the week format only pulls the current days rosters? For leagues which the lineup could change every day, different day might have different lineups. Is it possible in 1 query to pull the different line up for each day of this week?

i know you can pull by day using /fantasy/v2/team/nba.l.xxxx.t.2/roster;date=2011-01-09?format=json

can you do multiple days at a time?

the app i'm writing looks at lineups one week at at time... i would like to avoid having 7 queries each time...

isaac

I'll file an enhancement to try to add in the ability to query by a collection of rosters, but it potentially exposes a *ton* of data and gets a bit complicated with how we handle mixing coverage types. So you might be stuck with seven queries for a little bit. :| Just try not to have to refresh them too often.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API