Team Specific Player Stats

I am trying to pull Points/Stats for a player for a specific league team.

Example I have Orlando Cabrera as a bench player on my team. He only has 3 Hits and 8 ABs for my team.

When I try to pull his stats using "http://fantasysports.yahooapis.com/fantasy/v2/team/253.l.184342.t.2/players;player_keys=253.p.5900/stats" I get his totals for the season, not just what he has scored for me.

Im sure its something simple and obvious, but how do I pull information similar to the "Team Log"

Thanks,
Andy

by
  • AJ
  • Jun 15, 2011
4 Replies
  • I think you just need to add ";type=week;week=11" behind the stats to get only a single week's numbers.
  • I actually want the season totals. I just want them for what he has scored for my fantasy team, not his overall totals for the season.
  • Can any one at least tell me if its possible to get current season stats similar to what I see in my Fantasy Baseball "Team Log",?

Or do I have to loop through the rosters for each team for each day of the season and then pull the daily stats for every player for each day?
  • QUOTE (AJ @ Jun 20 2011, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Can any one at least tell me if its possible to get current season stats similar to what I see in my Fantasy Baseball "Team Log",?

Or do I have to loop through the rosters for each team for each day of the season and then pull the daily stats for every player for each day?

Ah, shoot. No, we unfortunately do not present team log information anywhere in the fantasy services.
  • Bummer, I also would like to display TeamLog stats via the API... The only real way to do this is pull everyday's player stats and do your own calculations. This sucks, but doable.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API