NHL games played stat

According to /game/nhl/stat_categories, a "Games Played" stat exists, with stat_id=0.

However, it's not available in /league/{league_key}/players/stats.

Is this a bug, intentional or do I need to be adding a parameter to my request to indicate I'd like additional stats?

Thanks,

Neil

by
1 Reply
  • As it stands right now, we're only giving back the stats which are directly relevant to the league (when in a league context), which does unfortunately mean that you often won't get back data like Games Played or other useful display stats. All of the player stats will show up if you hit the players collection outside of the league resource, ie:

/game/nhl/players;count=25/stats

As of right now, there's no way to customize the stat IDs further than that, but I just wrote up some code that would let you append on extra stat IDs that you want to pull out, like:

/league/{league_key}/players/stats;extra_stat_ids=0

Going by our standard deployment cycle, that would roll into production in 2 weeks assuming I didn't cause any other issues by adding in that change.

QUOTE(Neil @ 3 Oct 2011 5:06 PM)
    According to /game/nhl/stat_categories, a "Games Played" stat exists, with stat_id=0.

However, it's not available in /league/{league_key}/players/stats.

Is this a bug, intentional or do I need to be adding a parameter to my request to indicate I'd like additional stats?

Thanks,

Neil

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API