Messages Resource missing replies

When looking at the messages for a league it looks like only the initial message is listed, not each message n the thread.  Is this correct?

fantasy/v2/league/{key}/messages

Is there any way to retrieve all messages?  What about posting messages :)

by
2 Replies
  • We actually did a full redesign of our message boards this season, and they're no longer really backwards compatible with the old presentation of messages in the webservices. We're working on designing out how the webservices should behave for those, but I can't guarantee when any update would be available for that (I'm not personally working on that feature).

Removing /messages from the documentation for now, since it's no longer valid.
  • Thanks for the clarification Sean.  A lot of my users have asked for more message support, so I really hope that the new message boards get supported. Quite a few have also asked to be able to view and post smack talk.  Are there any plans for including that functionality at some point?

QUOTE(Sean Montgomery @ 21 Sep 2011 10:28 PM)
    We actually did a full redesign of our message boards this season, and they're no longer really backwards compatible with the old presentation of messages in the webservices. We're working on designing out how the webservices should behave for those, but I can't guarantee when any update would be available for that (I'm not personally working on that feature).

Removing /messages from the documentation for now, since it's no longer valid.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API