Matchups?

Is there a way to get all of the matchups for the fantasy season without making a call for each individual week? I don't even need the stats or any team meta data other than the team_id... I'm just trying to figure out who is playing whom for each week, and trying to avoid making 25 massive web service calls. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (C-Bass @ Sep 16 2010, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Is there a way to get all of the matchups for the fantasy season without making a call for each individual week? I don't even need the stats or any team meta data other than the team_id... I'm just trying to figure out who is playing whom for each week, and trying to avoid making 25 massive web service calls. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Yup, definitely a reasonable suggestion. We don't have anything that will help with that right now, but I'll look into working on adding a team schedule type of resource.
  • QUOTE (Sean Montgomery @ Sep 22 2010, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yup, definitely a reasonable suggestion. We don't have anything that will help with that right now, but I'll look into working on adding a team schedule type of resource.

Awesome, thanks Sean!

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API