Interfacing with the live fantasy football draft

Is this possible now? If not will it be in the future?

by
3 Replies
  • I would like to know the answer to this as well please!<br><br><div class="quote"><div class="quotetop">QUOTE<cite>(Jeb @ 30 Jan 2012 8:33 AM)</cite></div><blockquote class="quotemain">I&#39;d like to know this as well. If I query draft results of a league, while the draft is happening, do I get partial results?<br><br> QUOTE (Zeb @ 21 Jan 2012 11:32 AM) Is this possible now? If not will it be in the future?</blockquote></div>
  • It's already being done, but good luck finding samples 
  • There is nothing in the Fantasy Sports APIs that would let you input draft results. I *think* that querying the draft_results resource beneath a league would give you results as it goes along, though? ie,

http://fantasysports.yahooapis.com/fantasy/v2/league/<league_key>/draftresults

So it's possible you could feed read-only views of that sort of thing if you needed to.
  • Any word if there are plans to let you input draft results?

I have a draft application, and users would love to be able to upload/send the results to their Yahoo league after the draft. Other APIs (i.e. MyFantasyLeague) offer this capability and it's GREAT!

• BUMP!

Why won't Yahoo! just add the ability to import rosters?

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API