Innings Pitched and Games Played

I do not see these two items anywhere in the xml results I get when retrieving the standings tables. I can't find it in the docs either. Is there any way to get this data?

by
3 Replies
  • BUMP.

After reviewing the I still don't see an answer on how to access things like innings pitched and games played in season standings. I have found that in YQL I can get it for a single day. Such as this query:
    select * from fantasysports.teams.stats where team_key='253.l.2349.t.3' and stats_type='date' and stats_date='2011-07-17'

The stat_id of 50 shows me innings pitched. But I can't seem to figure out how to get the same thing for a season.

Thanks.
  • QUOTE (Phil T @ Jul 18 2011, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    BUMP.

After reviewing the I still don't see an answer on how to access things like innings pitched and games played in season standings. I have found that in YQL I can get it for a single day. Such as this query:
    select * from fantasysports.teams.stats where team_key='253.l.2349.t.3' and stats_type='date' and stats_date='2011-07-17'

The stat_id of 50 shows me innings pitched. But I can't seem to figure out how to get the same thing for a season.

Thanks.

Well...hm. We actually seem to be explicitly choosing to show only scoring stat IDs for team stats in the season context, instead of also trying to interlace display stats in there as well. I'm not quite sure what that is, though I guess I'd also know that H/AB doesn't actually work in the season context if I just change the code to also show the display stats, so maybe that has something to do with it. I can try to play around with it, not sure if I can guarantee any fixes without eventually needing to implement the whole "be able to ask for arbitrary stat IDs" solution that has been mentioned in another thread.
  • QUOTE (Sean Montgomery @ Jul 18 2011, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Well...hm. We actually seem to be explicitly choosing to show only scoring stat IDs for team stats in the season context, instead of also trying to interlace display stats in there as well. I'm not quite sure what that is, though I guess I'd also know that H/AB doesn't actually work in the season context if I just change the code to also show the display stats, so maybe that has something to do with it. I can try to play around with it, not sure if I can guarantee any fixes without eventually needing to implement the whole "be able to ask for arbitrary stat IDs" solution that has been mentioned in another thread.

Yeah, I read through Kenny's thread about getting other stats. I could get season to date innings pitched and games played in a similar manner to what he is doing. The problem is that it would be even slower and more server intensive that his weekly stats. I'd have to loop through the entire season's daily stats for each team whenever I wanted to get this data. So not very practical.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API