Hockey blocks and hits?

Hey Sean,

How come blocks and hits (stat_id's = 31 and 32) don't come through on the player stats for NHL? Everything else works great, but for some reason these don't come through. Any ideas? Thanks!

by
4 Replies
  • QUOTE (Kenny @ Sep 22 2010, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hey Sean,

How come blocks and hits (stat_id's = 31 and 32) don't come through on the player stats for NHL? Everything else works great, but for some reason these don't come through. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey Kenny -

Are you able to pull down stats for previous seasons? I could only get it going for 2010 data.
  • Interesting... yeah I've only tried 2009 stats so far. Maybe they added those stat categories this year (although they seem like pretty fundamental categories)? I didn't think hockey season had even started yet... are you looking at pre-season stats?
  • QUOTE (Kenny @ Sep 26 2010, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Interesting... yeah I've only tried 2009 stats so far. Maybe they added those stat categories this year (although they seem like pretty fundamental categories)? I didn't think hockey season had even started yet... are you looking at pre-season stats?

Yeah, we didn't actually have Hits or Blocks last year. Are you guys having more success now that the season has started and we have 2010 data?
  • QUOTE (Sean Montgomery @ Oct 12 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, we didn't actually have Hits or Blocks last year. Are you guys having more success now that the season has started and we have 2010 data?

Yep, looks like hits and blocks are coming through fine this year.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API