FantasySports API with ActionScript

I am having a problem accessing the fantasysports api in actionscript. I have looked everywhere to find examples of accessing data in actionscript. I am using 3-legged OAuth to get user data and when i run the YQL query i am getting the following error:

Please provide valid credentials. OAuth oauth_problem=\"token_rejected\", realm=\"yahooapis.com\""

I have successfully got an access token for the user as I can see it in the code. I am trying to use the Social API to run the YQL query since it is easier than implementing the code for it but I get this everytime when i try to run a query. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

by
1 Reply
  • QUOTE (compgen25 @ Dec 21 2010, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I am having a problem accessing the fantasysports api in actionscript. I have looked everywhere to find examples of accessing data in actionscript. I am using 3-legged OAuth to get user data and when i run the YQL query i am getting the following error:

Please provide valid credentials. OAuth oauth_problem=\"token_rejected\", realm=\"yahooapis.com\""

I have successfully got an access token for the user as I can see it in the code. I am trying to use the Social API to run the YQL query since it is easier than implementing the code for it but I get this everytime when i try to run a query. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't personally used the Social API, but it does seem like it should be pretty straightforward. My best thought without any more information would be to make sure that your application is set up with either the Fantasy Read or Fantasy Write scope, which you should be able to choose when creating your new application through the YDN site. Otherwise, I'd probably need to see some code before I could guess as what's going wrong here.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API