Double headers?

In the rare case of a baseball double header, is there any way to break down a players stats for each game? I know we can use stats;type=date;date=2010-08-23, but I assume that will just lump both games together?

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (Kenny @ Aug 24 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    In the rare case of a baseball double header, is there any way to break down a players stats for each game? I know we can use stats;type=date;date=2010-08-23, but I assume that will just lump both games together?

Yeah, that will lump the two of them together. We actually don't even see them as individual sets of stats when we're actually processing our fantasy stats, so I don't think we'll be able to split them up for you guys. Was there a particular use case where you needed to see them separate? I guess maybe if you're doing some sort of game companion application?
  • QUOTE (Sean Montgomery @ Aug 25 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, that will lump the two of them together. We actually don't even see them as individual sets of stats when we're actually processing our fantasy stats, so I don't think we'll be able to split them up for you guys. Was there a particular use case where you needed to see them separate? I guess maybe if you're doing some sort of game companion application?

Yeah I was just thinking about having a "last game's stats" widget for each player to keep an eye on how they've been doing recently.

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API