Bug in stats for points leagues

When I pull down the stats for a player and the stat type if lastweek or lastmonth, the total points for the player in the same time frame is not displayed.

The total points are displayed for date and season, but not for lastweek or lastmonth.

This is for baseball points league. It probably also extends to football but I haven't checked that out.

by
5 Replies
  • Thanks for the heads up. This is fixed now in our staging environment and should roll out to production in a couple weeks. Worth noting that we don't currently support lastweek or lastmonth views for NFL player stats (as far as I can tell), so nothing will have changed there.
  • QUOTE (Sean Montgomery @ Jul 19 2010, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thanks for the heads up. This is fixed now in our staging environment and should roll out to production in a couple weeks. Worth noting that we don't currently support lastweek or lastmonth views for NFL player stats (as far as I can tell), so nothing will have changed there.

Will you be supporting last month views for the NFL? I remember in an earlier post that this was "already" part of the API...

What other changes will be a part of the next update?
  • QUOTE (Max @ Jul 20 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Will you be supporting last month views for the NFL? I remember in an earlier post that this was "already" part of the API...

What other changes will be a part of the next update?

The only context I can think of where we might have mentioned these views before in relation to NFL would have been with player sorting? The code didn't have it as part of the actual stat views for players, but I've gone ahead and added in lastmonth. (lastweek doesn't really make sense because you already have a very nice standalone week view in NFL for any week you want to ask for)

I've been trying to figure out the best way to propagate out changes to the webservices when we do releases (ie, which bugs got fixed, if we added any new features, etc), but I'm not sure I have it settled yet. I'm thinking of having a sticky thread for it.
  • QUOTE (Sean Montgomery @ Jul 22 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    The only context I can think of where we might have mentioned these views before in relation to NFL would have been with player sorting? The code didn't have it as part of the actual stat views for players, but I've gone ahead and added in lastmonth. (lastweek doesn't really make sense because you already have a very nice standalone week view in NFL for any week you want to ask for)

I've been trying to figure out the best way to propagate out changes to the webservices when we do releases (ie, which bugs got fixed, if we added any new features, etc), but I'm not sure I have it settled yet. I'm thinking of having a sticky thread for it.

Sticky thread sounds fine for a change log.

I'm assuming that the url will change as well when updates are pushed out?
  • I'm fairly certain that Yahoo no longer supports this API, but the lastweek / lastmonth call does not work again. Was it ever fixed?

'http://fantasysports.yahooapis.com/fantasy/v2/teams;team_keys=' . $team_keys .'/stats;type=lastmonth';

This requests returns the error: Invalid 'type' lastmonth specified in the URI.

Interestingly, it works for /teams/roster/players/stats but not for team stats...

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API