Access the player projection points and opponents from the API

How can i access the player projection points and opponents from the API

by
13 Replies
    • Sep 21, 2011
    Hi All, I have got the solution, i have called players stats to get the session points and earlier i was trying through the team context, i just changed it to league context as mentioned in the Doc, so i got it.
  • Did you get projected player points or actual player points, or both?

QUOTE( @ 21 Sep 2011 7:54 AM)
    Hi All, I have got the solution, i have called players stats to get the session points and earlier i was trying through the team context, i just changed it to league context as mentioned in the Doc, so i got it.
  • I am guessing actual player points. . not sure you can get projected numbers or not.  Will definitely keep an eye on this thread though. :)

QUOTE(Greg Wenograd @ 21 Sep 2011 10:27 AM)
    Did you get projected player points or actual player points, or both?

QUOTE( @ 21 Sep 2011 7:54 AM)
  • Yeah, sorry -- as it stands right now, we're explicitly not exposing projected stat information in the fantasy APIs because the contract we put together to get data into these services is currently only with our stats provider. The projected stats come from a different provider where we have different contracts that currently don't include anything about the fantasy APIs.

• Any change to this? I really need to get the projected points in the API? If not is there an alternative estimate you can point us to? Thank you.
  • Chad you are intent on breathing life into dead posts ;)  As far as I know there is no change to this but you should be forewarned that all yahoo support staff were abducted by aliens so you are not likely to get an official response.
  • Unfortunately, there is no current plan to expose projected points in the APIs.
    • D
    • Mar 11, 2013

How about player opponents? Are they exposed in the API?

• It would be really helpful to include the projected stats (read: I don't have time to re-create a projection model). The logic behind the projections can be argued, I'm sure, but they do provide a reasonable metric to guage future value, which is what any fantasy owner is trying to determine. I guess I'll stick with my archaic copy/paste/VBA methodology to analyzing projected data against my current roster.

• To clarify, yahoo's API still does not provide the projections we see within a league? If not, what is a good data source for this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

S

• I have not come across it and I do not believe it provides the projections.

Fangraphs is a good source of data for baseball projections. Not sure what sport you're after.

• BİOENERJİ EĞİTİMİ

Metafizik uzmanı ve psikanalist-yazar Gökhan Hani İSTANBUL'DA Alternatif tıp alanında yaptığı akademik çalışmalarla tanınan Gökhan Hani. 1.BİOENERJİ 2.METATERAPİ 3.HİPNOZ 4.SHİATSU 5.AYUR-VEDA 6.ALEXANDER TEKNİĞİ 7.REFLEKSOLOJİ 8.AROMA TERAPİ 9.KİROPRAKTİK 10.KRİSTAL TERAPİ 11.HOMEOPATİ 12.FENG SHUİ 13.RADYASTEZİ 14.BİYOTERAPİ 15.KİNESİOLOJİ 16.METATERAPİ 17.NLP(Practitionar,master,trainer) 18.KİŞİSEL GELİŞİM 19.YAŞAM KOÇLUĞU 20.ŞİFALI BİTKİLER ANATOMİSİ 21.ŞİFALI TAŞLAR EĞİTİMİ 22.TELEPATİ 23.HOMEOPATİ Eğitim ve uygulamalarıyla...Sizlere destek sunmaya devam ediyor. INTERNATIONAL METAPHSICS ACADEMY. RANDEVU ALMAK İÇİN: TEL: 0216 449 4561 939 0123 765 7590 <Adres:Org.>Şahap Gürler Cd.Rasim Paşa Mah.Deniz Otel yönü,Nautilus-Carrefour yolu,Yaşam Eczanesi üstü,Orhan Apt: No:30 -Kadıköy-İSTANBUL <MSN:metafizikuzmani@hotmail.com> <E-mail:metaterapi@hotmail.com> <MSN:avrupaterapi@hotmail.com>

• Yahoo, please expose player's projected points to your developers! Does anyone know any alternative APIs (ideally free) to get Fantasy Football projected points?

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API