[Fantasy Football] Mapping stat id to statistic?

Hey,

First of all, thanks for working on the API - it's been a breeze to use (which means a lot coming from an amateur Java programmer).

One question:

Is there a list of fantasy football Stat IDs and their corresponding fantasy or real-life statistics?  I could very well go through each Stat ID and manually match it up with the corresponding statistic, but I thought I'd check here to see if such a list has been compiled already.

Thanks in advance!

by
6 Replies
  • Nevermind - found out how to grab this. Sorry for the spam, you may delete this thread.

QUOTE(parm289 @ 29 Jul 2011 5:47 PM)
    Hey,

First of all, thanks for working on the API - it's been a breeze to use (which means a lot coming from an amateur Java programmer).

One question:

Is there a list of fantasy football Stat IDs and their corresponding fantasy or real-life statistics?  I could very well go through each Stat ID and manually match it up with the corresponding statistic, but I thought I'd check here to see if such a list has been compiled already.

Thanks in advance!
  • Awesome -- hopefully what you found was the "stat_categories" subresource beneath the "game" resource? Because, yeah, that should list out all of the data about each stat category for a game. Alternately, we expose a lot of that information as they relate to particular leagues in the "settings" subresource.
  • Please give me yql which find list of football mathc.

• How did you find the answer to this?

• I am interested in getting the answer to this as well

• For anyone else having this same issue in the future, go to the Game Resource page and look at the "stat_categories" sub resource.

There it shows you that you can go pull from the "/fantasy/v2/game/{game_key}/stat_categories" resource to get it.

Hope this helps!

Recent Posts

in Fantasy Sports API